Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome!!

First off, I do know how to spell "chronicles". ;-) Just wanted to play off of the never correctly pronounced hard "K" in our last name.

Several friends and family now host their blogs over here, so I've decided to create one to document our kid(s) lives...I'll keep the other personal rants over on my Xanga. Being that Rylan is currently our only child, this blog is souly dedicated to him for the time being! :-) I've got 9 months of catching up to do, so I'll summarize over the next few posts! :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE BEGINNING...
Rylan Michael was born on April 14, 2008 at 9:38 p.m., weighing in at 7 lbs. 9.5 oz and measuring 21" long! I was determined NOT to have a Tax Day baby...and I succeeded! :-) He had a lot of blonde hair, and looked exactly like his Daddy's baby pictures!


The first few nights were rough with very, very little sleep, but we soon got the hang of things and discovered that we had an amazingly good baby. His happy demeanor became even more evident when he began to give us real smiles the day after his 1 month birthday (also Mother's Day! ;-)) He started sleeping "through the night" at 5 weeks...every mother's dream!


Rylan was the last of the clan to join the world. His cousin, Jake, was born January 30th; and Anderson came along March 25th. Growing up with my sisters, even though we are close in age, never in a million years did we dream that we would be having children so close together...and all boys at that!! It has been a true blessing, and we are enjoying sharing the joys of mommihood together.


No comments:

Post a Comment