Rylan was growing wings and the cowlick was outta control, so we went for haircut #2.
Playing with Daddy's hat..."Yo, yo. I'm outta here!!"
Teething Survival Kit
Rylan is working on cutting his two bottom teeth. They started bugging him last weekend, and they still aren't through. He is a drooling, chewing fool! I'm glad that he's getting some now, though, as I was almost 14 months before I cut my first one and the dentist ended up pulling most of my baby teeth.
He's into everything these days. It cracks me up when he tries to crawl really fast. He moves his little legs and arms as fast as he can and still moves at snail pace. ha! He will only pull himself up to his knees...he all of a sudden refuses to stand. So guessing we'll be in the crawling phase for several more months. It's so fun to watch him develop right in front of our eyes. He learns something new every day I swear! He actually relates "Mom", "Ma", "Dad", and "Da" to us (not neccessarily the right one) now. He loves to make the "t", "s", and "th" sounds. He's really into trying to figure out relationships...he'll pick up two toys and try to figure out how they go together. Most of the time they don't, but it's still really cute to watch him study them!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment