"Boys, this is what we're gonna do..."My sister took these pics while she was watching Rylan for me the other day. Thought they were pretty cute and told an honest-to-goodness typical story. I LOVE Ry's expression in the last one!
He has been cracking us up lately. He's learning some new tricks, and he has been giggling a lot more. The mischievous child is most definitely coming out...we have to keep a close eye on him because whatever the one thing that you don't want him to get...he gets! He's a better vacuum than the fancy Dirt Devil I swear!
He has been cracking us up lately. He's learning some new tricks, and he has been giggling a lot more. The mischievous child is most definitely coming out...we have to keep a close eye on him because whatever the one thing that you don't want him to get...he gets! He's a better vacuum than the fancy Dirt Devil I swear!
There are times where I look at him and wonder how it is possible to love someone so much. The kind of love that makes your heart swell up so much it hurts. I read stories of families like this and can't fathom it. While I know it is only by the grace of God and the hope of Heaven you ever get through it, I still pray that we will never have to experience this kind of heartache here on earth!!

"If you aren't going to listen, I"m leaving!"
"YES!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment