When he woke up this morning, he looked great!!! I was excited that we were back on the right track. Then he got fussy, I gave him a bottle, and the spots started to come back. Not nearly as bad, though. The steroids seem to be keeping them at bay. For the majority of the day, he did really well. Took great naps, ate fine, played fine. Then all of a sudden this afternoon after lunch (chicken, a little green beans, and juice...followed by a 4 oz. bottle b/c he was still hungry), he started SCREAMING. It was a scream I hadn't heard before. Wasn't a hungry cry, and wasn't even his typical pain cry. But my baby was clearly in pain and wanted his momma. I gave him Tylenol and Orajel, thinking it could possibly be the two teeth I see sticking out. Didn't help. He was curling up, so I gave him gas drops thinking maybe he had some stuck. Didn't help. I danced and rocked him back and forth, and eventually got him to calm down enough to fall asleep. Didn't last long, and the screaming started again. I was just about to take him to Urgent Care, thinking he may have developed an ear infection, when...he ripped two big farts. That seemed to do the trick. lol!
So I'm absolutely clueless as to what all is or was going on with him. I just want my healthy, happy baby back!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment