Monday, March 23, 2009

Catching up...

It's been a while. We have been healthy (knock on wood) for a week or so. Now, it's time to cut more teeth. But it doesn't phase Ry much, so no biggy.

We're smack dab in the middle of birthday bonanza in my family! Jake, Brian, Dad, Traci, and Mom = done. Anderson, Rylan, and Ava = next 4 wks. My mom turned 50 on Saturday, so did the whole hoopla for her. A-man's party is this coming weekend. I'm in the process of getting invites out for Rylan's, and then Ava's will be the following week. Phew!!! And to think we will have this the rest of our lives (Lord willing!!!) We only celebrate with parties for the kids, and then just the milestones for the adults in my family...so that will help! ha!


At Grammy's 50th party...the whole gang!
Jake enjoying his cake (this was back in January...don't think I ever posted about it, though.)


Rylan is pulling up on everything these days. Cruises just a tad, but can still manage to find his way into anything, though. Keeps me on my toes!! I highly doubt we will be walking by the big birthday, but that is fine by me!!! I'm really starting to miss and want to hold onto anything "baby" that I can. He's growing up way too fast!!!! We're in the process of weaning him from bottles, and it kinda makes me sad. He has no trouble whatsoever drinking from sippies, he's been doing that for 6 months or better now. It's just he doesn't like white milk, most juices, or water. So what's the boy to drink?!?! ;-) I cheat and flavor his milk, but the added sugar shows on his ever expanding thunder thighs. I kid you not....they are outta control!!! lol!
Gettin' into trouble

Our lil' superhero

Enjoying the spring weather...in his new hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment