We had a couple days of nice weather, so we went swinging.
Rylan is one week away from turning 11 months. I can't believe it is time to plan his 1st birthday party!!! This past month hasn't been too eventful as far as developmental milestones are concerned. He pulls himself to standing, which is leading to quite a few more dumps and tumbles. He currently has his first "war wound" bruise on his forehead. I've noticed over the past couple of weeks, too, that his hair is really starting to thicken up, which makes his white blonde hair even more pronounced. Gotta admit I'm glad he inherited that from me! ;-)
Oh...just realized I haven't posted about his teeth yet!!! Two weekends ago, he finally cut his first tooth, which was quickly followed by the second.
Pardon the snot, but this is the only pic that I have that shows off his pearly whites!
My kids aren't any more sickly than yours! I just get a double dose since i have 2 kids.
ReplyDelete